Tuesday, February 8, 2011

happy tuesday everyone!!


YOU CAN'T HELP RESPECTING ANYONE WHO CAN SPELL TUESDAY, EVEN IF HE DOESN'T SPELL IT RIGHT; BUT SPELLING ISN'T EVERYTHING. THERE ARE SOME DAYS WHEN SPELLING TUESDAY SIMPLY DOESN'T COUNT. WINNIE THE POOH

I love tuesdays. Tuesday means that Carrie and I get to drive an hour and fifteen minutes to a wee small town called Six Mile. It's my favorite town even above my dear little hometown of Abbeville. I have more pictures from these three houses than all the other houses combined. Today was no exception. We pulled in the drive and this bell was hanging on the tree. I couldn't resist. :)



When we got inside I looked on the counter and there were my most loved cupcakes. I love cupcakes. Chocolate, vanilla, cream-filled, anyway you choose. I LOVE CUPCAKES. And then they even had SuperBowl rings on top. So they weren't just cupcakes they were cupcakes with toys on top! WICKED SWEET, MOM!!!

So I made myself some coffee instead because I couldn't eat any cupcakes. Good coffee too. It had Baileys creamer (non-alcoholic people!) and ready whipp whipped cream on top. Yummo!!
So that was the start of my day. It was a good Tuesday and I hope yours was to. Till next Tuesday then. Have a wonderful week. :))








No comments:

Post a Comment